Specifications and Features:
- USB to RS485 Converter Adapter
- USB connector: to your PC
- RS485 connector: to your RS485 device
- No need external power, powered by USB port
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard , backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP , Vista, Windows 7 , Linux , MacOS , and WinCE5.0 drive
- Supports baud rate range : 75bps – 115200bps , up to 6Mbps
- Supports Plug , Play and hot-swap ( USB side) ;
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port .
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM, with anti-jamming performance of industrial site ;
- Work temperature range: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Communication distance :1200m(max)
- Color: Black
- All kinds with RS485 port device parameter settings , data communication Short distance, such as parameter settings of the computer peripheral equipment , the use of common data lines can be .
A and A port of the device when the wiring is connected , B and device B connected . Some devices D A and D, – B .
- LED display of communication data
- Machine PLC data reading and writing
- Monitoring data read and write , and PTZ control
- Centralized control of household electrical appliances
- Access Control System ; card
- A variety of industrial automation ; instrumentation
- Parking ; bus fees
- Dining Hall ; staff attendance
- Highway toll station; ATM machine
Cliquez ICI pour telecharger le driver .